Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Slice Of Life #114 - My Birthday - Tuesday, 8/5/2018 - Drafted on Monday, 7/5/2018

    Yesterday was a special day. I meant Sunday. It was the day of the Hindenburg crisis. In case you didn't know, the Hindenburg was a zeppelin, and one of the hydrogen gas tanks exploded, sending the whole zeppelin down. I'm pretty sure that's what happened. Happened on May 6. Yes, May 6.
    My birthday.
    It was a very special day. In the morning, we had something that had stuff to do with my religion. I had to wake up really early, so I moaned when we got into the car. Good news! I was allowed to sleep in the car because it took a hour to get there.
    After that, we went home with some time to take a bath and settle some important things. We had 30 more minutes left before we were going to a restaurant with vegan cake (I have allergies).
    On the way to the restaurant, we picked up a friend, and there was nothing interesting on the way there. Because there never is (I take that back).
    We ordered our food, and I rushed to the cake area. I was going to pick my vegan cake. My mom also got cake with milk for the friends that were celebrating my birthday with me. I had some noodles and soup that were delicious. I gobbled up all the food and swallowed some vegetables. They did something to those vegetables, because they were yummier than usual (I'm not saying that I hate vegetables. In fact, I love vegetables).
    And that was what we did to celebrate my birthday.
    Cake.
    At a restaurant.
    That cooked very good food.
    IT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT.

P.S: Click here for all my posts with the word birthday.

When is your birthday? What did you do this weekend? Did you watch a movie? Were there any special things? Was it completely normal? Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for reading my blog! Please "give" me some comments in the comment section below. Stay updated for some other new posts! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment