Okay, so that map test was hard. I need to sleep early today. AGAIN!!! WHY? BECAUSE I AM TAKING THE MAP TEST AGAIN TOMORROW!!!
Basically, the MAP Test is not a timed test, which is one reason why I'm happy. I get to retake my reading and math test again. Why? Well, I didn't finish it in 1 hour.
I was on my 27th question when my teacher stopped me on my math test. This was probably because I spent every inch of my time thinking about how to work out really, really hard questions. I eventually found the answers for some of them, and my dad told me that I was probably correct because he said that I solved it correctly! I'm so happy!!!!
Oh, and this was the question for the question that I solved correctly. I remember the question clearly in the mind. Anyways, this was the question:
You have a box with a volume of 1500m. The width of the box is 15m, while the length of the box is 5m. What is the height of this box?
When I first got that question, I was like: Wha? (I know, I spelled 'what' wrongly, but on purpose.) After 3 mins of hard thinking, I decided to just do 15x5xX. When I reached answer B (which was 20m), I got 1500m. I then selected B because it was probably the correct answer.
On the other hand, for my reading test, my teacher stopped me on my 48th question! Why?! At the worst time!!! I was almost done with the test, because people usually answer about 50 questions before their test is over.
About the reading test, it was also. I expected the reading test to be harder than the math test, but the math test was WAY, WAY HARDER. I got really long passages in the test, which took like, 2 mins to read. Other than that, they started asking me about Latin roots, which I had learned when I was young, so I remembered a little. They also asked me for a synonym for this word that I didn't even know existed.
Basically, my replacement session is tomorrow, which means that I am going to continue my test tomorrow. Now, I have to go because I have to sleep early today.
No comments:
Post a Comment