Every day at WIN (What I Need) Time, I go to take Malay Lessons from Mrs. Rajes, my Malay teacher. This was because I was going to be taking the IGCSE Malay test soon, and I needed to do some preparation ahead of time.
However, yesterday, I had thought it was Tuesday (but it was Monday), which meant that the next day would have been Wednesday (or I thought so, at least). Because of this, I told my Malay teacher that there was not going to be any WIN Time today (hey, in my defense, it wasn't on purpose. I mean, everyone makes mistakes), as usually on Wednesdays we have an assembly instead of WIN Time in middle school.
Well, to my surprise, when I walked into the class today for my Malay lessons, all I saw were all the other students, but not the teacher. I then realized that I had made a mistake yesterday, as today was Tuesday, not Wednesday.
PS: I'm sorry...
No comments:
Post a Comment