Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Slice Of Life #250 - Currently - Tuesday, February 18th, 2020

Currently...

Panoramic views of the Kuala Lumpur skyline at sunset ...
  • Trains are whistling us a greeting as they whizz by.
  • The station is shouting: Ding, dong, ding, dong!
  • Motorcycles are growling, getting prepared for a new journey.
  • Cars are roaring as we they speed past.
  • Trees are swaying about in the breeze, as if they were greeting us.
  • The sun is setting, casting a orange and pinkish glow over the sky.
  • Our car is calming down and going into "rest mode" as we get out of it.

  • I am eating some delicious Indian Food called Putu Mayam that I just bought from a store. My mom has also made some salad for me to eat as supper.
  • I am doing my science homework on anaerobic respiration. I have already finished all my humanities homework due this week. (YAY!)
  • I am now attaching the model that I have previously drawn in school onto my Google Doc.
  • I am now done with science homework!
  • I am checking the MS Bulletin to see if there's anything important coming up tomorrow!
  • Yes! Tomorrow, we have Agency (where we get to do something that we like to do or something that we're passionate about (we already chose this topic, mine is planting trees) - but there has to be an end product, which I think is good)!
  • Tomorrow I will be going for badminton tryouts. I'm a little nervous, as I really want to play competitive badminton in Trimester 3. I know that I probably will make it though...
  • I am going to go brush my teeth, take a bath, read, and sleep. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. I love these little snippets of your life. Good luck with the tryouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! I managed to get into the school team, but unfortunately, due to this Coronavirus, I won't be competing... 😢

      Hope you're staying safe!

      Delete