Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Slice Of Life #293 - School's Reopening! - Tuesday, July 28th, 2020

    School's reopening again! I'm actually pretty delighted to hear that because I'm going to go insane if this goes on any longer. Before the Coronavirus, we all used to dread school because we were really busy, but because of the Coronavirus, lots of my classes have stopped, so I'm a lot less busy now, and on second thought, school's probably going to be the only thing keeping me sane.
    Also, a quick update on my comic-making: the final version, or the inking, is finally done! I've inked my drawings and Mr. Matt (check him out at smithvssmith.com!), who thought me about comic-making (trust me, I knew nothing), has helped me put the text. I'm very satisfied with the product. Check it out!!
    Now, I want to go read, and I don't have anything else to write about, so I'm going to be ending this post here. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I love your comic! I think there is a tiny typo in your 4th panel- should it say "but unfortunately we have to"? What restrictions will be placed on you at school? We are hoping to end up in person, but may need to start online. When is your first day of school?

    ReplyDelete