Today was the first day of school! Except that it was online. However, before you go ahead and complain about me leading you to the "climax (not really)" and then going all the way back down the "story hill" by telling you that it was online, let me tell you that the rest of the school days are back at school (physical school).
Only 2 grades in the Middle School can go to physical school during one day, so today my grade, Grade 7, is tuning in online. For the next two days, Grade 8 will be online, and Grade 6 will be online on Friday. Fortunately, after this week, we all are 100% back to school (except for some others that can't come because they are not in Malaysia, who will be online).
I'm actually pretty excited for 7th Grade, because I got some pretty fun classes. I got the elective that I desired for, and also got a pretty fun Wheel class (which is kinda' like an elective, too). However, because school's reopening, it does mean having to get up a lot earlier. Tomorrow, I will have to wake up at 6:30am so I can get ready and eat breakfast before leaving for school at 7am. Well, with that being said, it's getting pretty late, so I'll have to end this post here. Bye!
Happy first day! Our first two days are all online (Thursday and Friday) and then we think we start hybrid for about two weeks, but we are not sure yet! Enjoy seeing your friends! Say hi to the old 3EV people!
ReplyDelete