Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Slice Of Life #218 - Summer Holidays! - Tuesday, June 18th, 2019

    Today is the 2nd day of my summer holiday, so I don't have to go to school. My summer holiday's going to last 2 months. Because of that, I'm going to be going to Spain this Saturday. But for now, I'm bored.
    I've just came up from the living room, where I've been reading The BFG by Roald Dahl. I've finished the whole book except for about 50 pages, which I should be able to finish in the car while we're going to a shopping mall later today.
    I'm also looking at a few books that I may want to buy. I'm currently looking at Allies by Alan Gratz. It's going to come out in October later this year, and I've recently become obsessed with books by Alan Gratz, so I may want to pre-order it.
    Downstairs, I have a whole bookshelf almost full of books that I want to read over the summer. Surprisingly, I haven't read Harry Potter (I read the first 20 pages of the first book, but thought it was too boring), so I'm going to try to read - and persevere - through it this time, because everyone says it's amazing.

Now wait, I need to go to buy some groceries with my mom...

    Okay... I'm back.  We went out, ate some lunch, and then bought some groceries. Now I have to do my research.
    Because we are going to Spain, my dad asked me to search up a few places to go to. We have 2 days in Barcelona where we don't know what we're going to do, so my dad asked me to find a few places where I'm interested in going.
    I'm gonna' start searching, so I'm going to conclude this post here. Bye! 👋

No comments:

Post a Comment