Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Slice Of Life #219 - Greetings From Spain! - Tuesday, June 25th, 2019

    Okay. I'm currently in Barcelona, Spain, and I am on a train, waiting to go to Madrid.
    Back in Malaysia, I made an itinerary for what we were going to do in Barcelona. I've also made one for Madrid, and we're going to be following it while we're in Madrid. 
    The time zone here is 6 hours slower than Malaysia's time. We were like backpackers in Barcelona, as we were walking to pretty much anywhere we had to go to. Altogether, we took 7 train rides in 3 days (not including this one).
    My mom is currently looking at the itinerary I've made for our trip in Madrid. Tomorrow, we're going to go to Seville. On the day after tomorrow, we're going to be going to Toledo. 
    My dad's made the itinerary for our trip in Seville, and we're going to be taking a tour in Toledo.
    Now, the conductor is talking over the loudspeaker. I'm sorry, conductor, but I can't understand anything you're trying to say to us...
    The train's started moving! Madrid, here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great summer vacation! I have been to Madrid, but not Barcelona or Seville (or Toledo).

    ReplyDelete