Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Slice of Life #153 - Chinese New Year! - Tuesday, February 5th, 2019

    Okay... I will have to rush this post because it is currently 11pm at night, and I want to sleep soon.
    I am now in the car, enjoying the ride back home. I almost forgot to slice today, as it has been a very busy day because today is Chinese New Year.
    Yesterday, I went to my grandparents house. We stayed overnight for one night. Yesterday, for dinner, my mom cooked some food (that tasted pretty good - Thanks, mom!) Other than that, we also brought some 'Lou Sang' from KL to eat, which is a mixture of a bunch of foods. We mix it together with chopsticks (although we used forks this time for no reason) and eat it.
    Today, we had spaghetti for breakfast, which my mother cooked. I also got a few red packets from my relatives, which is one of my favourite parts of Chinese New Year - free money!
    I also went to one of our relative's house, where other relatives of mine would come and we would get together once a year - I got more red packets!
    I didn't really get a lot of lunch because I wasn't very hungry. For dinner, we went outside to eat, but in my opinion, the food wasn't very good.
    After dinner, we went back to my grandparents's house to pack up and get organised, before going to the Lost World of Tambun, which is a theme park.
    Woah! I just lost my tooth! It fell! And I'm talking right now, as I'm writing this post!
    Anyways, in the Lost World of Tambun, we brought a explorer pass, which is basically a yearly pass, which means that we can enter anytime we want (one entry per day) for exactly a year and 5 days (I don't know why the 5 days part is there, but it's extra, so I'll take it!)
    And that was my experience for this year's Chinese New Year. We got to get together as a family, which, from what I know, is a very important part of Chinese New Year - getting together as one big family. One big, united family.

No comments:

Post a Comment