I walked into the hotel room. There were lots of bags inside the hotel room. My dad had been in a 3 day medical conference to earn 20 CPD (continuing professional development) points, from this year onwards, all doctors in Malaysia needed to earn 20 CPD points in order to keep practicing medicine. This 3 day conference allowed doctors to earn 20 CPD points, but it was a 3 day conference. This year, the conference was held in Ipoh, which is my dad's hometown.
My dad got to meet his parents and go eat at great places. On Saturday, we went to Ipoh to meet him, and from there, we planned to stay one more night and then go to Cameron Highlands and stay one more night there. My mom liked to go to Cameron Highlands because she said that it was colder, and we don't get to experience that in KL (Kuala Lumpur), where we live now (and trust me, according to Google, the temperatures today ranged from 24 to 32 degrees celcius, whereas in Cameron Highlands, temperatures drop down to 17 and rise up to 23 degrees celcius only.)
When I first entered the hotel room, I looked inside the bags. There were lots of things inside. I went through everything. There were literally pens, brochures, notebooks, and all sorts of useless and useful things. I fished through everything, and there was literally everything you could imagine. What do companies give away now days?! I thought. There was even food, and some sample creams for doctors to try out. Hehe, now that you've gave it to me, for free, I guess I'll try it. Thanks for the free cream!
I looked through everything. There were even heavy things inside, which I thought was some type of electronic thing, but apparently was paper. Because my mom wanted to go to the nearby mall to see what there was to buy, I had to leave everything on the bed (and it was really messy - if you was a cleaner, you would be wondering what had happened inside the room.)
After coming back from shopping, we went to this place called Lost World of Tambun. I got to soak in the hot springs, and watch the 'Fire Percussion' show. In my opinion, the Fire Pwercussion show was a little "over" because the people were literally drinking poison to make the fire (to make it look like they were spitting fire). There were a lot of things involving fire, but I do have to say, the people were really skilled. I just hope they don't get hurt! After the Fire Percussion show, we exited the theme park and went back to the hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment