Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Slice Of Life #138 - I'm Going to Melaka! - Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018

Currently...

  • It is  :  in the morning.
  • The sky is looks pitch black, but I can see signs of brightness in the distance.
  • I am very excited because I am going to Melaka again!
  • My bag is already packed.
  • I am dressed in my school uniform, and I am ready to leave at moment now.
  • I do not like the fact that we have to wear our school uniform even though we are going on a trip. Okay, it's so they can recognize us so we don't get lost. At least we get to wear the pants of our choice.
  • I am telling you that this is going to be a short post because I will have to leave soon (because I don't want to miss the bus to Melaka!).
  • I wonder what happens if you miss the bus to Melaka.
  • I am making sure that I have a book in my bag.
  • Okay, I do. I have Anything But Typical in my bag to read on the bus.
  • That's if, I don't play Chinese Chess - or something else - on the bus. But the bus ride is 2 hours anyway. Plenty of time to play.
  • I am going to wear my mint green watch because I just realized that I am not wearing it.
  • Apparently the hotel doesn't have any clocks, so we have to bring our own watches to keep track of time.
  • I am looking forward to doing the elevated ropes course at Skytrex Melaka when we reach there.
  • I am going to search up our hotel - Hotel Puri - On Google.
  • It is a Chinese hotel.
  • Woah! 4 star rating! (out of 5 stars)
  • Woah! The luxry package in Hotel Puri includes a Peranakan tea set! According to my art teacher, a Peranankan vase is RM500 (because she bought about 10-20 of them for our school). And it's only RM608.
  • Speaking of the price, it makes me wonder why it ends with a 8. Usually they end on a 10 or 100 or 5.
  • I am logging onto a typing game.
  • And... I have to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment