Currently...
- I have nothing to write about.
- I am trying to find out why my teacher, Ms. Victor is not "promoting" my slices anymore. She said that I could send the link of my slices to her private email this summer (because she has left our school (boo!!!)). Wait. I meant forever.
- Apparently she is still slicing. (I checked her blog).
- In this case, it means that she is not checking her private email. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???????????????????????????????????????????????????
- I'm watching a really funny spelling bee on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Like, it's really funny. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX1RBvIGsj8
- Juillermo, the expert word pronouncer (I did not spell his name wrong (I might have, but his name is weird)) is really bad at pronouncing.
- Word: Hierarchy. Pronunciation by Juillermo: He-ar-rach-e. When asked for the definition: It is a word in the dictionary. Correct pronunciation (I think): Hi-arc-ky
- Gnome is pronounced ge-no-me. The correct pronunciation is no-me (pretty sure).
- "Can you use it in a sentence please?"
- "Juillermo just said the word "ge-no-me".
- Word: Rendezvous. Pronunciation by Juillermo: Ren-des-po-ze. Correct pronunciation (I think): I have no idea.
- Word: Subtle. Pronunciation by Juillermo: Su-p-le. Correct pronunciation: Sub-tle.
- Word: Porpoise. Pronunciation by Juillermo: Por-po-sei. Correct prounciation (I think): Por-pus.
- "May I have the definition?"
- "I forgot."
Ok, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment