Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Slice Of Life #119 - I Literally Forgot - Tuesday 12th, June 2018 - Written on Wednesday 13th, 2018 (Because I Forgot)

    Ok, how did I forget to write my Slice of Life (SOL). In my SOL experience, I have only forgotten to write two times, and now, it's gone up to three. At least ⅔ of the posts have been "replaced" (like, I wrote the slices on Wednesday). But again, I have an advantage. When it is 8:34 (the time now) for people in Malaysia, it is 8:34 at night, and vice versa. This gives me a big advantage, because even though I forgot to write yesterday and I am writing it on a Wednesday morning, it's still Tuesday in the US.
    Currently, I have nothing to write about. Today, I am going on holiday to a country called Bhutan. We packed our bags yesterday, and I'm happy that we finally remembered to bring our "Neck-relaxation-pillow". I really like the "Neck-relaxation-pillow" (I'm just copying and pasting "Neck-relaxation-pillow" because it is too long to type), but we just forget to bring it every time.
    Bhutan has the best air in the world. Ah... Fresh air. Because they are very eco-friendly and care about the environment, they limit the amount of people and planes that enter the country.
    Like always, countries' temperature vary according to elevation. Located at a frightening 2,200 meters above sea level, the temperature is 15 to 26 °C in June, but temperatures can drop to −4 -16 °C in January. I checked the temperature, and it was around 20° - 9°.
    Sorry, got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment