Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Slice Of Life #120 - Mission Accomplished!

Mission acomplished! Currently, I am in Suvarnabhumi airport typing this post on a phone, so I am sorry if I make any errors (even though I can type well on phone, I type better on computer. Rice has just been served to our table. FYI, I am eating lunch now at a shop called Tate Cafe. They have been very nice because the have free wifi!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, that means that I can write my blog here. I am also here watiting for our plane back to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Ah... Home sweet home.
    Yeah! My spaghetti has came! Now, it's time to eat!
2 Minutes Later...
    Why did I even order spaghetti? It tastes so bad!!! Fortunately, my mom has offered to change with me because she dosen't think the spaghetti tastes bad. Now I have delicious rice and spicy tomyam soup!
    Anyways, back to the point. BTW, I just finished eating. Now, let's talk about what this post is supposed to be about. MY TRIP TO BHUTAN. Overall, the trip to Bhutan was really good! It was above average. We had a really good tour guide called Nima. I actually managed to find 6 spelling errors in my trip!
Errors:
1. I forgot what it was, but I know I found one. 
2. "No pitures in the temple. Thank you." - Pitures is not a word. It's pictures.
3 & 4 "What People call the worm is actuall not a worm but a fungus." - Dosen't even make sense. People is not capitalized. It's not actuall, it's actual.
5. I forgot what the sentence was, but safety was spelled wrong. It was spelled saftey.
    Other than that, there were a lot of dogs and cows/cattle. I kept a count for one day and ended up with 138 dogs! (I probably counted less, but that sure is a lot of dogs!)
    Now, I have to go, so see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment