Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Slice Of Life #68 - Merry Christmas!!! - Tuesday 26th, December 2017 - 26/12/2017

Merry Christmas!

A note from the author:

    As you can see from the title up there, Merry Christmas! Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, I still want to wish those of you that celebrate Christmas 'Merry Christmas!' Here in Malaysia, today is boxing day. In America, it should still be Christmas. Now, lets get on to the blog post.

Opening Presents:

Like I said before, I don't celebrate Christmas. Still, I have some presents to open because some people still give me presents. I received a present from my cousins, one from my robotics teacher, and another 2 from a Christmas 'party' for my dad's clinic. First I opened one from my dad's Christmas 'party', which was sponsored from a sales rap. They were just some towels. Next I opened one from the 'present trading activity' at the 'party'. It was a picture frame. After that, I opened the one my robotics teacher gave me, and that one was good. It was a geometry set. In there, it had a 180° and a 90° angle ruler. It also had some really complicated, detailed notes, but using the metric system. From my cousins, I got a big box. Well, yeah, that was practically it.* Inside the box, there was lots of junk food, which was vegan because of my allergies. I think that it is quite weird that in Scotland (where my cousins are)**, you can find vegan food easily in supermarkets, but in Malaysia, it is not as easy. They also gave me some clothes, which were nice of them. I actually liked how the clothes looked. They also gave me some type of toy and a salt water powered robot, which I loved. I still have to build the robot, bad thing is, but I still like it because I love challenges.
Image result for salt water powered robot
My salt water powered robot - how it looks like after assembly
(even though I have not assembled it yet)

What I am doing to pass the time:

Since I have to classes to go to, and I now am having holidays, I don't really have anything to do. My friends are all gone overseas, and it's either they don't have internet connection, or they can't access Google because they are in China. So, to pass the time I am reading books and watching YouTube.

Books that I am reading:

I recently have finished a book that I have borrowed from my homeroom teacher. It is part of the survival squad series. Drum-roll please...
I PRESENT TO YOU...
THE BOOK SURVIVAL SQUAD NIGHT RIDERS!!!
I got pulled into this book because I am a Cub Scout, and I have experienced a lot of fun throughout my whole scouting experience. From learning new things to watching rocket launchers blow up, the things that you experience in scouting is really crazy. This book is about some scouts going on a adventure to earn a badge, and at midnight, something bad happens. Helping would be a really risky idea.Will they be successful or not? Read on to find out!
Author: Jonathan Rock
Image result for survival squad
Survival Squad Night Riders -
Highly recommended!
*Not really...
**Click here to see the time when I got to meet them for the first time!

And... That's about it for this post! Thanks for reading. Keep reading, keep writing, and have fun! What books are you reading? What Christmas presents did you receive? Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks For Reading My Blog!!! Please "Give" Me Any Comments You Have In The Comments Section Below!!! Stay Updated Some Other Good Posts!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment