This week was quite a relaxing week. We didn't have school today and yesterday because we had student-led confrences. I didn't really chat much with my friends like last week, because I didn't have time. Recently, before I wrote this post, I was busy reading a book called House Of Robots by James Patterson, the bestselling author of Middle School and I Funny. This book is about a the life of a boy named Sammy Hayes-Rodriguez. Sammy lives in a whole house of robots. Of course, he is a normal kid, except for the fact that he lives in a house of robots. Sammy has a sister Maddie that can't go outside because she has severe combined immunodeficiency. Her body has a hard time fighting off all types of sickness, so she needs to be home schooled. Will anything happen? Read the book to find out! After I finish this post, I also plan to either finish that book or write. Well, I actually don't know what I am going to write.![]() |
| I didn't chat that much as planned |
Robotics Update
This week, I created a robot by myself with the theme my robot hero. I improved my robot, because before, it didn't have the ablity to clean anything. It only could walk. Now I have 2 sponges - one wet, one dry - to wet the floor, and then dry the floor. I am going to participate in the robotics competition. I also practiced controlling a drone for the competition (the drone was for beginners). The drone soon got out of control and started smashing into tables and chairs.
What did you do this weekend? What books did you read?
Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks For Reading My Blog!!! Please "Give" Me Any Comments You Have In The Comments Section Below!!! Stay Updated Some Other Good Posts!!!

I was interested in your book reading and robotics work because I am reading my class of 6th graders in Virginia in the USA the book The Wild Robot by Peter Brown. I highly recommend it!! I also read Ban This Book by Alan Gratz. The author visited my school and I enjoyed reading his book after his visit.
ReplyDeleteSorry for the really late reply! Thanks for the recommendation! I have never read the books that you recommended, but I do know the author Peter Brown. Thanks for the comment! - The author
DeleteJust to say that my name is 蒋宇衡 and nice work on your blog P.S. the 蒋宇衡 3 EV just in case you didn't know.
ReplyDelete