My stomach was hurting like crazy, and it hurted so much that I literally couldn't eat my breakfast. I went to poop a lot and my mom told me that I probably should skip my robotics class. My robotics class was only once a week, and this was going to be my first robotics class after I had my trial class. I was not going to miss it. Soon after that, my stomach stopped hurting so then I went to my robotics as usual.
When we reached, my teacher gave me a book where I could record my progress, a level 1 robotics set, some clothes I had to wear to every robotics class I went to, and also a box where I could keep my things. She then asked me to do the attendance, which I did. After that, I did a inventory check because we had to check if they gave me everything I needed. I had a few extras, which my teacher allowed me to keep.
After all the checking, I got started making a windmill. Currently, I am still not done making the windmill but it will probably take me just 10 more mins to finish it. After all that, I wrote a little in my progress book, then went home.
Thanks For Reading My Blog!!! Please "Give" Me Any Comments You Have In The Comments Section Below!!! I Can't Wait To Hear From You!!! Stay Updated Some Other Good Posts!!!
P.S Sorry for the short post because I probably wouldn't tell you what I said and everything I did in the inventory check. #SHORTPOST
https://www.facebook.com/LittleAutobots/
No comments:
Post a Comment