Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Slice Of Life #52 - An Update For The Week - This Was Wrote On 28/8/2017 And Was Published On 29/8/2017

Currently, it has been a very busy week for me.
Books that I have been reading:
Image result for clayton byrd goes undergroundImage result for a long walk to waterImage result for big nateImage result for ready freddy the king of show and tellImage result for yucks fart club books
A Long Walk To Water - Linda Sue Park
Big Nate On A Roll - Lincoln Pierce
Ready Freddy - The King Of Show And Tell - Abby Klein
Yuck's Fart Club - Matt And Dave
Clayton Byrd Goes Underground - Rita Williams-Gargia

In My Robotics Class:
Recently, I have made a whale robot that can move (well, like the whale moving) and I'm proud of it!

Writing:
Currently I have a new charcter called Captain Hyper and it is kind of like Captain Awesome, Captain Underpants, Diary Of  A Wimpy Kid, Zac Power, and Big Nate. A bunch of combinations!!!

Is it also a busy week for you? What have you been doing lately???
Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks For Reading My Blog!!! Please "Give" Me Any Comments You Have In The Comments Section Below!!! Stay Updated Some Other Good Posts!!!
P.S My blog has changed to zchan26iskl.blogspot.my instead of 124zhihong2015.blogspot.my

1 comment:

  1. It is great to see that you are still reading, writing, and making lots. Your new character sounds like he will be fun too write about. I look forward to reading about him. Do you get inspiration from your friends?

    ReplyDelete