Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Slice Of Life #39 - MONEY!!! - (This was wrote from 21/5/2017 - 22/5/2017 but was published on 23/5/2017 and this happened on 17/5/2017)

    I was doing my theory in my piano class, and a teacher came in to pick up his things he forgotten in the class. At first I just kept doing my theory, but then my teacher said "This teacher is a bad guy." I was amazed when he first told me that. After all, who in the world hate's their friend? My teacher's wallet was on the piano, just on top of the other "bad teacher's" things.  When the "bad teacher" heard my piano teacher say that, he took my teacher's wallet and started taking money out of it. At first, I thought that it was the "bad teacher's" wallet.
    "OI!" My piano teacher shouted as he snatched his wallet back. Then I realized that the wallet belonged to my piano teacher. The bad teacher was stealing! After that, I was laughing and doing my theory at the same time.
    "Was that really that funny?" My teacher asked me. But I did not reply him, it was too funny. On the way home, I told my mom and started laughing.

Have you ever seen someone steal? Hope to hear from you in the comments section below! Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment