Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Slice Of Life #36 - (2/5/2017) - Going To Taiwan - Part 3 / Day 3

Related image
Our Master.
I got to meet him more than 3 times!
I will meet him later in the post!
    It was early in the morning, and like the day before, I was getting ready to get up, accept I was very tired so I slept for 10 more minutes.  I got up and quickly brushed my teeth and packed my bag, because this was the last day I was going to be in Taiwan. A lot of people went down at 4:00 AM, but I went down with my dad at 4:25 AM because we had to pack our bags to go home. After that, we had our "early breakfast" (Again, it was 6:00.) but my dad went to eat with our master.
    After that, it was free for all time. But we did not go to listen to the speech like last time. Instead, we went up so I could memorize the speech I was going to say to our master. (It was basically a translation of the speech in Chinese I gave in the conference. Don't know much about the speech I gave? Click here!) I was really depressed about the speech I was going to give to our master, I did not know if I could memorize my speech in time and I thought of giving the one and only published copy of my speech (Translated into Chinese) to him as a letter, but I already wrote some notes on it and I also wanted to keep the one and only published copy of my speech (Translated into Chinese).
       After I memorized my speech, I practiced it in front of my dad's friend to make sure I really remembered the speech, and I really remembered it.
    Then I played a math game called "Prodigy" and just like the day before, I also tried to call my friend "Tiago" but again, there was no internet connection even though I bought a " 3 Day Sim Card" (I probably had no internet connection because my Sim Card Probably wasn't strong enough. Click here and here to learn more about the math game Prodigy! It's a fun game! Be sure to make your own Prodigy account now!)
    Then it was time, we went down and prepared to meet our master. My dad was the one who said a ton of stuff to our master, because my dad was the coordinator of the TIMA organisation in Malaysia. At the end, my dad had a whole slide of me in his slideshow. "Seriously??? I knew you would introduce me to our master, but I didn't expect you to have a whole page talking about me in the slideshow..." I was thinking in my mind. I also found out that I had to "Last minute add" something in my speech, but I knew that sometimes you just have to go with the flow and so I just said my speech like I knew there was going to say the thing I "Last minute added" in my speech. He said I deserved a award and gave me a book about animals and a CD with a lot of meaningful stories. I said "Thank you very much." and I took the book about animals and a CD with a lot of meaningful stories.  (I don't really know much about it because I didn't open it yet.)
    After we met our master, I talked to some of our other masters that was there. One of the masters asked me if I was scared but I just told him no because I had already met him a lot of times. Then we walked out and took a few group photos and went to eat lunch. My dad and some of his friends ate with our master so I had to eat alone (How sad... Just kidding...). The lunch there was not bad, and I quickly ate everything and went to wash my plate. After that, when our master was finished, we all stood up and bowed. Master touched my head and told us all to sit down.
    When lunch was over, we went up to take our luggages and got on a car to go to the train station. We took the train to a certain stop and went down to meet the taxi driver that was going to fetch us to the airport.  
    When we reached the airport, we quickly checked in and cleared immigration and went into the China Airlines lounge. I ate a lot of rice and tofu and we went in to the plane. I found out that we were sitting in the 2nd row in business class but I knew that it was only because they were the only choice for us -  all the economy class seats were booked. They called me Mr (Even though I told them not to) and gave me some toys.  Then I ate while looking at a movie and then slept because we were going to reach Malaysia at midnight and I also had school the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment