Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Slice Of Life #37 - Happy Birthday To You!!! (This Was Wrote On 8/5/2017 But Was Published On 9/5/2017 And My REAL Birthday Was On 6/5/2017)

    It was 5:20 in the morning, and my Mom told me to wake up because we were going to go to a "Morning Dharma" assembly. I was really tired so I slept for a little bit in the car. The "Morning Dharma" assembly lasted until 6:30. Then we went back, my mom did some work, my dad wrote some messages to other people, and I played the math game "Prodigy", like always. (Ms. Victor, you know...)  (Click here and here to learn more about the math game Prodigy! It's a fun game!) Then, in the notifications area, this is what I saw:  "Ms. Victor (Classroom)" (It said her full name, but that is private.) "What? She posts things in Google Classroom so early?" "How early is that?" I said, loud enough so my mom and dad could hear me. "Yup, she wakes up really early." My mom replied. After that, my dad wished me "Happy Birthday" as I went to eat breakfast.  "Oh, did you know that I bought you a birthday present? It the book "Go Big" that you wanted for ages!" My dad said. "YAY!!!" I was going to get a new book! (Click here to learn more about  the book "Go Big!")


The nice and special treats my mom bought for me.
    Then, we sent my dad to work and then my mom went to buy some nice "treats" for me. She said she wanted to go to wash her car and on the way, my mom said "Look at this." So I did. My teacher - Ms Victor, sent me a email! 
This was what it she said:
Dear Zhi Hong,
Best wishes for a happy birthday!
Enjoy,
Ms. Victor
This was what I replied:
Thanks for your kind wishes. So thoughtful of you. Do you remember everyone in the class's birthday? It seems like you do so. Thanks anyway!
     I was really happy now. After that, we went home and I watched Youtube and I also called my friend "Tiago" just to chat. After a while, me and my mom we went to collect my 1 KG of "Banana Chocolate" cake. Then, we went home to put the cake in the fridge and then went out to fetch my dad to go to our brain training center. 
    After that, the "coaches" in the center started wishing me "Happy Birthday". We went back to collect my cake and then went out to a "Dentist Gathering".  We ate a lot of cake there and a lot of people also wished me "Happy Birthday". The cake said "Happy Birthday Zhi Hong!!!". I got to eat my "Z" and it was also the biggest piece. We still had some leftovers and so we took a quarter of the cake home. Then we chatted for a bit and prepared to go home. When we wanted to go home, a uncle gave me a present. It was already late so my mom quickly got some things from her friend, and I quickly slept in the car. The next day, when I opened the present, I found out it was a really nice pencil box with all the basic things for writing.


Have you ever had a birthday with a email from your teacher? Hope to hear from you in the comments section below! Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment