Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Slice of Life #303 - Nothing Much Going On - Tuesday, Feburary 2nd, 2020

     Here I am again, writing a slice much later than I'd have liked to because I forgot about it... Here I am again, writing a slice on my sofa, inside my house, because the lockdown's just been extended. Life's getting a little monotonous staying at home, doing online school every day.

    Although, I think that the government's starting to take more responsibility and step up their efforts to curb the virus. During the first lockdown, they did quite a good job, and after a few months, the cases started going down. However, during these past few lockdowns, they haven't been enforcing the rules as much, and lots of shops are staying open despite the fact that they're not supposed to be open. I'm not entirely sure why they're not enforcing it as much, but my guess is that the economy is really suffering, so this is their indirect solution to it: Making new rules to appear like they're taking charge, but not really enforcing them to allow businesses to remain open, therefore keeping the economy flowing.

    However, today they've announced that they'll be implementing stricter rules, just like the first lockdown we've had. I sure do hope that they'll enforce it, because I'd really like for the cases to go down and for life to resume like normal again.

    Enough said for today, gotta go sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment