Life has been pretty rough for me lately. My slicing has gotten pretty inconsistent, which isn't a very good thing at all. My uncle's also been recently been diagnosed with cancer, and he's been transferred down from Penang to KL for treatment. Most nights we go visit him at my aunt's house, and sometimes I get home pretty late :/
However, school's started for me, and now it's on campus! It's much more fun being on campus, but that does mean that I can't sleep in anymore, which is a little sad... However, homework is so much easier to cope with now, and I can get it done easily and quickly.
My slices may also get a little shorter as time passes on, as I'm becoming busier with all my school activities - High school is definitely going to be a whirlwind. Because of that, I'm going to end this slice here - I'll see you next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment