Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Slice Of Life #295 - I Don't Have Any Ideas - Tuesday, August 11th, 2020

 Today, I'm out of ideas regarding what I should write. So, I'm just going to talk about how my life is going and how 7th Grade has been treating me so far. I'm loving 7th Grade so far. I have some pretty good teachers that all have a great sense of humor, so I'm feeling pretty good going into 7th Grade. This morning, I borrowed the book Illegal from my humanities teacher. I've just finished it not too long ago. It's a really good book about refugees and the tough moments they go through. Having seen refugees myself, I think it's a great book that helps let us know that we are the lucky ones and that we should in turn help others and come together as one as a society so that our world can become a better place.

I just realized how late it is, so I'm going to end this post here for today. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are off to a great start (and finding good books to read). Maybe you could write a slice about how you are dealing with physical distancing.

    ReplyDelete