We're still in RMCO (basically lockdown), so life is still pretty boring. :( However, the country is starting to reopen again, as I can go to more of my classes now. I can go take piano lessons, swimming, and badminton lessons now - and we're talking REAL lessons (like, non-virtual ones).
Other than summer school, life has been pretty boring today. I've played games for longer today, so my plan for today is to: GET OFF THE COMPUTER FOR THE REST OF THE DAY AFTER WRITING THIS. Wait. Actually, "get off the computer for the rest of the day after writing this and taking today's dose of coding lessons (I'm learning coding for free now because I have lots more free time, and also, why not learn something new?)
After doing some coding, I'm going to practice on the piano, clarinet, read, write (maybe? kinda' not in the mood to do it today, but maybe I'll be in the mood later), and do anything that pops up in my head later.
Well, since I have lots of things to do, I'm going to end this post here! Bye!
Your version of boring is other people's version of busy! Lots of my writing this summer has been inspired by my reading- I have read tons!
ReplyDelete