I will always remember the time when the COVID-19 virus was a pandemic. At first, I didn't really care about it, mainly because there weren't many cases in my home country, Malaysia. However, after reading lots of stories about our amazing frontline healthcare workers working very hard, and after not being able to go outside because of the virus (due to the lockdown), it really has impacted me in many different ways, even though I don't have it.
I've been trying to keep busy recently by making some arts and crafts from simple things that can be found in my house. For example, I've made a wallet out of tape this Sunday. It probably would have looked a lot better if I used duct tape, which was what I was supposed to use. Unfortunately, I soon came to realize that I didn't have any tape at home, so I was forced to improvise and make it out of adhesive tape.
I've also been reading a lot more before going to bed lately, but nothing more has happened than these two points. I still go to school and still watch the same science videos I said I was watching (link here if you don't know what I'm talking about). However, my life is also a lot more carefree now because I don't go to as many classes and after school activities anymore.
Because of the lockdown, I don't really have much to say, so I'm going to end the post here (my posts are getting a lot boring-er, aren't they?
No comments:
Post a Comment