Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Slice Of Life #257 - Life As It Is - Tuesday, April 7th, 2020

8:50

  
I have just finished eating my breakfast. I have read a few pages on my kindle before breakfast, but now I'm going to go prepare for virtual learning, which is starting in 10 mins.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:55

  
I have just loaded the zoom link for my first timeslot of the day, which is humanities. My humanities teacher has already posted our agenda for today. Today's class probably won't be very long, as the agenda says:
- Book Sell Task Questions?
- Extra Elements of an Article - Maps
- Write your own News Article OR DEAR!

I don't think that there's going to be any questions, and I also think that the maps part of the class will be pretty short. Finally, the "write your own news article" part is individual, and I'm already done with it, so I 'm just going to DEAR (Drop Everything And Read).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:30

  
Humanities is over, and I've done all my homework for humanities (except for the book sell because that's going to take some time). I'm going to DEAR now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:50

  
It's lunchtime! I'm going to go eat my lunch now, which is carbonara spaghetti. I'm looking forward to that!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:45

  
Now, we have office hours, which is like WIN (What I Need) Time. I've made a plan for what I'm going to be doing. First, I'll work on finishing my Spanish homework. That shouldn't take very long. Next, I'm going to be doing my science homework before working on my book sell for humanities. If I have time, I'm going to be doing my Malay homework that's due next Monday. I'm going to end this post here. Bye!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment