Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Slice Of Life #237 - At School - Tuesday, November 5th, 2019

    Currently, I'm at school. It's currently homeroom, and we're working on agency proposals, but I don't have one, so I'm working on writing this post. Agency is where they give us time at school to do something that we want to do or do something meaningful to learn something, etc. Everyone that has an idea for what to do during agency has to complete an agency proposal. Because I have nothing to do (I don't have an idea yet), I am writing this post - I'm bored.
    I'm going to do my homework later during lunch (if possible) because I don't want to do it at home. Now, homegroup is over, so I'll have to complete this post later.

-----
    I thought that I was going to write this post sometime at lunch or something, but I didn't. Now, it's almost 10pm (going to go to sleep soon) and I started this post at 8am. I've completed all of my homework except for my science homework (due on Thursday), but I'm going to be doing that tomorrow. I'm going to go see my orthodontist, Dr. Teh, tomorrow to discuss things about my retainer. We have noticed that the screws don't seem to be working properly.
    Today's post is going to be shorter than all the others because I want to go read and go to bed now. Bye! See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment