Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Slice Of Life #145 - Currently... - 11/12/2018, Tuesday

Currently...
  • I am on my way home from school to a shopping mall. Today is a holiday in the state (Selangor) my dad works in, but not for me, as my school is in Kuala Lumpur. Last year was a holiday, but our school moved. 
  • I see my friend's car on the road in front of me.
  • I am eating guava and dragonfruit. 
  • Ha! We overtook my friend's car!
  • We are now next to each other (in terms of cars).
  • He is waving at me like crazy.
  • I am trying to signal to him to play this game called charge. FYI, charge is not a video or digital game.
  • No! He doesn't understand!
  • My friends car just overtook us again.
  • I am reading a book called Rules. Its a really good book.
  • I am staring at the Twin Towers (one thing I love about the new school is the fact that the view of the Twin and Petronas Towers. The view is amazing).
  • We overtook my friend's car. He is waving at me like crazy again.
  • We are approaching the shopping mall now.
  • I am looking at my clarinet next to me. Recently, I managed to get my gold belt, which makes me a gold belt star, and I am the 3rd person to get it this year. (In band, we now get to earn "belts", and for each song we pass, we earn a belt (the belt is a ribbon). There are 11 selected songs that were selected, and after you pass all 11, you get your gold belt. After you pass another 11, you get your double gold belt, and I am now working to get my double gold belt.
  • We are now getting a ticket to enter the shopping mall parking lot. My dad is trying to find a place to park, but we can't find any so far.
  • I am listening to a really good song in Chinese that I am learning to play on the piano. It's 4 pages long (the notes). I am singing along to the song.
  • YES! He found one!
  • Now, its time to go shopping! Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment