Okay. Unfortunately, I have nothing to write about today. So I will do a currently post... I promise I will have something to write about next week - I have a piano competition tomorrow. I'm feeling anxious about it...
Currently...
- I just reset my password on this app I use to learn Spanish on - Duolingo. I am at crown level 13.
- I'm starting another lesson on Duolingo called People 3. I think it's a pretty lame name - no offense...
- Yeah! I completed People 3 and this lesson on Duolingo called School 2 without getting anything wrong.
- Woah! You can study Klingon on Duolingo! For those of you that don't know, Klingon is the language in a game called Star Trek.
- I am learning Malay and Chinese in Duolingo. It's really, really, really easy - for me, at least.
- I am going to my room to get my Neeuro Senzeband. The Neeuro Senzeband is able to sense your brainwaves, and you can also use the Neeuro Senzeband to play games - you need to use your brainpower to play games (and you need a phone, too).
- I have connected my Neeuro Senzeband. I am now playing this game called Multitask Master, where you have to Multitask between two things. This game is hard. I failed.
- I am now playing a game called Junction Control, where we have to control the flow of traffic lights. I passed the level!
- Haha! When you fail, all the cars blow their horn.
- I am doing an assessment on the app right now.
- I am done with the assessment.
- I got 97% for attention, 100% for spatial, 95% for memory, and 90% for decision flexibility.
- And... I have to eat dinner. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment