Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Slice Of Life #134 - Johnny English Strikes Again - Tuesday, September 25th, 2018 - Happened on Sunday, 16/9/2018

    The metal doors of the elevator opened. People filled out of the elevator, most of them holding jackets or something to keep them warm. It was 10:00 at night, and I was watching a movie. We had wanted to watch a movie about Malaysia's 14th general election, and how we made our voices heard (post coming up on that movie in a few weeks!) Because there we could not watch that movie, we decided to watch Johnny English Strikes Again.
    At first, I wasn't really interested in the movie because of it's name. No offense, but that movie really needed a better name for kids that don't know how to differentiate the good movies from the bad ones.
    After buying our tickets, we decided to go home so I could take a bath and bring a jacket so it wouldn't be so cold. When we got home, I quickly took a bath and my mom helped me take my jacket out from the closet.
    As we went back into the cinema, I could feel the icy cold air-cond gush outside the room as we opened the door. We went to find our seats, and sat down to enjoy a nice movie.
    Before the movie, Rowan Atkinson, the person acting Johnny English had a gun and shot it in the air with no bullet to tell us to silent our phones, and some kids started laughing. I didn't get how that was funny, but the movie got me laughing like crazy. I literally couldn't stop laughing. The only sad part of the story was the time when Johnny English got fired, but the rest of the movie was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My favorite part of the story was the part where Johnny English wore Virtual Reality (VR) glasses. It doesn't really make sense, but it is really funny. And by really funny, I mean - you can't stop laughing.
    The reason I like the movie Johnny English Strikes again is because of the creativity of the people who wrote the script. There were some parts that probably would not be possible with the technology we have now or would probably not be happening in real life, but they thought of all that and decided to add it into the movie. There are also some really "common sense things" in the movie, but even though they were "common sense things", if I was stuck in a similar situation, I would probably not be doing what Johnny English was doing.
    When the movie was finished, I was really satisfied with the decision we made as a family to watch this movie. We were all talking about the movie, making it a great, fun, day.

No comments:

Post a Comment