Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Slice Of Life #125 - Nothing to Write About (AGAIN!) - Tuesday, 24/7/2018

    I have nothing to write about. Again. I really wonder how YouTubers that post videos everyday think of what to record about. They have intriguing topics everyday, and I don't understand how.
    Currently...

  • I have nothing to do.
  • My mom found an article about a lunar eclipse that is taking place on the 28th of July this year. 
  • If you are in the US, you are out of luck because you will not be able to see the eclipse. Pretty sure.
  • Yes! I can see the eclipse from my house. Click here to see if you will be able to see the eclipse.
  • The eclipse will take place on the same day that Mars will be closer than ever before to us.
  • According to the website, I will be able to see the eclipse for 6 hours and 6 minutes.
  • I am searching for the latest science news.
  • Yesterday, scientists working at the University of Michigan managed to find a long trail of stars from the long lost M32 (Messier 32 - Messier was the astronomer that discovered M32 (pretty sure)), or more commonly known as the Andromeda galaxy.
  • I am reading about the Asian games
  • I am reading about trap shooting
  • I have to go take a bath now. I know that this post is very short and also very boring. I am sorry.
  • Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment