Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Slice Of Life #123 - On Holiday - Tuesday, 10/7/2018
Okay... Currently I am in Vienna, Austria, and my dad is reading a map. I am taking this precious time to write my Slice Of Life. Because of that, sorry if this slice is kind of weird. Anyways, back to the point. I am on holiday right now in Vienna. We just came back from Budapest, Hungary. Budapest was a great place to visit. There, we took a hop on and off bus tour. The bus tour included earphones (yay!), which we used to listen to pre-recorded guides. Ok. Now I am sitting in front of a Mozart monument. The place is so green. It is so windy right now. In Budapest, we passed by lots of places with a medevil history. Unfortunately, the places did not have a good history. Some of the places were places where innocent people were threatened, tortured, and even murdered by the Nazi Cross Party (in other words, Hitler's party) in that domain. Great. It's raining heavily now. I managed to take some beautiful pictures on the cruise, which was included in our hop on hop off bus (big bus) ticket. We also bought tickets to a castle bus ticket. We managed to cover 4km around the castle, but we eventually were forced to stop because we were taking a 6:30 bus to Vienna. Now, here I am, sitting down, waiting for the rain to stop, awaiting whatever adventure awaits me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a fun time! I miss Europe. I hope you have better weather and more adventures! I love the places you are visiting,
ReplyDelete