Monday, January 29, 2018

Slice Of Life #73 - Currently... - Tuesday 30th, January 2018 - 30/1/2018 - Written On Monday, 29/1/2018

Currently...

  • I am on a video call with my friends.
  • I am playing Nitro Type.
  • My friend disconnected and just texted me saying he cannot hear.
  • My friend just won in a game.
  • I am doing homework.
  • I am getting the URL of this post for my homework.
  • My friend is now fighting in Minecraft.
  • He has won the fight.
  • My friend is now lecturing me on why we call soccer football.
  • He is losing in soccer 1-0.
  • "NO!"
  • "NO! NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!"
  • He is playing build battle.
  • I think that he will lose.
  • I am copying a paragraph.
  • My friend just texted me again and again.
  • My friend (a different friend) is telling me to type faster like how YouTubers type fast (I type very fast).
  • The computer is correcting me when I spelled Minecraft perfectly.

Book Review/Summary Of The Week

Author: Janet Tashijian
Illustrator: Jake Tashijian
Review/Summary: When Derek becomes a stuntboy for a really popular actress, he gets to miss school. I like the part when he does the stunts because it is filled with packed action. I didn't really like it when he broke up with his friends, but I found it surprising that he was selected to become a stuntboy.
Image result for my life as a stuntboy

No comments:

Post a Comment