Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Slice Of Life #53 - Going To Muah - This Was Wrote On 4/9/2017 And Was Published On 5/9/2017

We went to eat and met up with my mom's friend at a food court. After eating, we set off and went to Muah. I had never been to Muah before so I was really excited. Upon reaching Muah, we went to a dinosaur museum. It was kind of embarrassing because I was wearing a dinosaur clothes and the dinosaur looked just like the mascot of the museum. I brought a clothes where there was a dinosaur escaping from a volcano exploding. After that, we went to my mom's friend's brother's house. We then went to eat. Before going to eat, we went to my mom's friend's friend's house. They grew a surprisingly big lot of vegetables. We then ate some food. I ate some fried rice and the fried rice was really nice and yummy. After that, we took a tour around the area. There was many beautiful photos, and it also was a hocker street. At the hocker street, I ate some popsicles. After that, we went to buy some nice, refreshing water that tasted like gas water, but it was also healthy. After that, we went to eat some bread (that I couldn't eat because I was allergic.). We then went back to my mom's friend's brother's house to rest. When it was 6:00, we went out to take a walk in Tanjong. After taking a walk, we went to eat some dinner, and then went home. It was a very nice and fun day of exploring.

Have you ever been to Muah? Where did you go recently? Where do you like to go? Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks For Reading My Blog!!! Please "Give" Me Any Comments You Have In The Comments Section Below!!! Stay Updated Some Other Good Posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment