Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Slice Of Life #56 - What I Did This Weekend - Saturday + Sunday (Sunday Just A Little) - This Was Wrote On 25/9/2017 And Happened On 23/9/2017 - 26/9/2017

             What I Did For This Weekend

Saturday

Robotics Update

I now am creating my own robot which means thinking about how to make my robot and how I can make it so it can move. There is a robotics competition coming up very soon, and I want to join it. The robot that I am creating now can help you clean the floor and clean the table(though not so well - I am thinking of ways to improve my robot). You still need to wait, so all it can do for you is probably to just help save your energy. I think I still need to improve my robot.


What I Did At Home

At home, I chatted with my friends, and I even video called my friend Tiago on Hangouts!!!
Image result
I recommend this book. I rate it four out of five stars.
I also read a book, which I finished - Miles Morales Spider-man *Thanks to my former teacher (my 3rd grade teacher, Ms. Victor for letting me borrow the book*.

Sunday

I went to a Parent Child Bonding Class. There, I did some flower arrangements. It was not very hard to do, and it was fun and the final result was very nice.

My final result:

My one was different from others. That makes mine unique!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment