Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Slice Of Life #298 - Taking a Break - Tuesday, September 29th, 2020

     I took a break from slicing for a few weeks, but now I'm back! I kept telling myself that I would do it after I got my homework done, but when I got my homework done, it would always be time for me to sleep and I didn't have time to slice. The rest of the days were okay and I didn't really have much homework, but for some reason, I always had a lot of homework on Tuesdays but not a lot of homework on the other days. 

    Fortunately, however, I didn't have much homework today. I've already finished all my homework, and therefore I can start working on slicing. Hopefully, I'll be getting less homework in the future so that I can keep slicing more often, but I'm probably going to be slicing lesser and lesser as my homework increases.

    So far, nothing much has really been happening and life has been going on as usual. Covid-19 cases in Malaysia are going back up again :(((( but we are safe here in KL because most of the cases are in Sabah. It's getting late now, so I'm going to end this post here (I know it was a boring one). Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment