Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Slice Of Life #297 - I Forgot To Slice! - Tuesday, September 1st, 2020

     Yup! I forgot to slice last week. I had a lot of homework, and that was at the top of my mind. I tried to the topic of slicing popped up a few times, but it kept getting forced into the deep intricate network of my brain, and I totally forgot about it.

    I remembered on Wednesday, but I also had a lot of homework that day. In fact, I had a lot of homework last week, but for some reason, my teachers decided not to give any homework on Friday, so I didn't have any homework to do during the weekend. It's weird. Sometimes, teachers give me lots of homework when I don't have time to do it, and when I do have time, teachers just don't give me homework. It'd be great if that was switched around.

    Fortunately, I don't have a lot of homework (school wise) this week. In fact, I was able to finish all my homework during WIN (What I Need) Time today (WIN Time is like a subject we have where we can do our homework, ask teachers for help if we're confused, or do anything that we need to do). I only have one more thing to do, and that is to study for a Spanish test that will take place on Monday. I also have to make a presentation for my Chinese class and finish up my piano homework before next Wednesday, which I should be able to do. However, my Chinese homework requires me to make a presentation about Malaysia's history, which will take a very long time as not only do I include lots of graphics in my presentation (which takes ages to do), I also have to research all the facts as I have terrible knowledge about Malaysia's history (which will take EVEN LONGER).

    I preordered a book called Resist (by Alan Gratz) on the Kindle, and it was supposed to get downloaded today, but the order didn't register and for this reason, I still don't have it yet. I suppose that's okay, as I still have lots of books that I haven't read yet at home.

    It's 9:30pm now, so I want to go read some books and possibly even finish up a book that I'm currently reading. Bye! (I've been ending my posts a lot more with the word bye now...)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for lots of reading and learning! Sorry you did not get to slice last week. The first few weeks of school always feel extra busy, eh?

    ReplyDelete