Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Slice Of Life #283 - Life As It Is - Tuesday, May 19th, 2020

    Currently, my life is still the life under lockdown. The lockdown has been extended again until June 3rd, but fortunately, it's only CMCO (Conditional Movement Control Order). This means that most businesses can resume and kids can now go outside (but we can only stay in the car). School continues to be online, and we're going to have all end of the year things online (ie. the end of year assembly will be online this year).
    Recently, I've been taking online BSA (Boy Scouts) merit badge courses. This allows me to earn merit badges and continue progressing in rank online during these weird times. Last week, I took a course for the chemistry merit badge, and I'm happy to say that I now have that merit badge! This week, I'm taking a merit badge on safety. The two choices I had was between safety and communications, but I decided to take safety as I would have the chance to do communications with my troop when the CMCO is lifted (communications is required, so I'll have a chance to do it). I also chose safety because I felt like safety is a very important topic, and that it may help me a lot in the future.
    Now, I have nothing left to write about, so I'm going to go and continue taking the safety course (I have 1 video left to finish by tomorrow). Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment