Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Slice Of Life #281 - Tomorrow's My Birthday! - Tuesday, May 5th, 2020

    Tomorrow's my birthday! I normally don't talk about my birthday in these types of posts (or do I? I forgot), but I have nothing to talk about other than my birthday, so it's worth talking about it. We're going to be ordering from one of my favourite restaurants, Sushi Kitchen. We don't really have any other way of celebrating my birthday tomorrow other than eating from that restaurant, mainly because we can't go outside due to the Movement Control Order (MCO).
    Life at home is starting to get very boring. I don't really have anything to do when I don't have school/classes. I'm going to try and finish a book that I've borrowed quite a while from the library this week, but probably not the book that I have on my kindle - mainly because that takes so long to read. I've spend hours reading it but have just reached chapter 5 (which is on page one thousand something)...
    I'm going to be keeping this post short because I don't really have much time left now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment