Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Slice Of Life #243 - Currently... - Tuesday, 16/12/2019


  • I am in the library at school (school is over).
  • I am watching a very funny video.
  • I am laughing like crazy.
  • I'm going to do some math instead.
  • I just remembered. Today's the last week of school before the winter break! All tests are over! Yes!
  • It's the end of the unit, so we have to find unit rates or comparative rates on campus. We're doing some of this (homework) in math class because it's quite a long project. We need to make a video about the comparative rates.
  • I'm going to go to the band room now to practice some piano because the library is about to close (it closes at 5:00pm).
  • I have reached the band room. I'm going to not only be practicing all my exam pieces and scales that I need to know, but I also will practice a song called Allegretto Grazioso that I have just learned last week.
  • One of my band teachers, Mr. Christensen, is playing amazing music on his trumpet right now!
  • I've managed to play most of Allegretto Grazioso correctly, and it feels really satisfying!
  • There is a guitar in the room and I am plucking some strings on it (I don't know how to play).
  • I am experimenting with the guitar but am not breaking it.
  • My music teacher just sang "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" when a student ran by (LOL!)
  • I am checking my email.
  • No new messages.
  • I am going to leave the band room now to go downstairs to eat my dinner now.
  • Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment