Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Slice Of Life #242 - Life As It Is - Tuesday, December 10th, 2019

    Currently, I am eating my dinner as I am writing this post. I'm eating an early dinner because I have Boy Scouts later from 7:15 to 8:30pm, and I don't want to have to eat dinner after that. I've already finished my homework (HIP HIP HURRAY!), so I don't have to do anything after Boy Scouts. Unfortunately, I have math tomorrow, which means that I have math homework tomorrow (there is always math homework unless it's just before a long holiday - ie. 3 weeks).
    Today, I went for my 1st Peer Helper meeting (I got selected!) and got my green Peer Helper T-Shirt (which was S - small - size), but it was too big for me 😅.
    I don't really have anything to write about right now because nothing much happened in this past week. On Wednesday, we have our band concert (yes!) and I'm really excited for it because we sound amazing and I also want to hear the Grade 8 Senior band (who honestly are a lot more amazing than us).
    I'm going to watch YouTube now because I am bored and have nothing else to do. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment