Currently, I am at school. It is now our 10-minute transition time, but I have arrived at Spanish class early, so I am writing this post. Some of my friends are talking about Pokemon, while another one of my friends is just laying his head on the table, procrastinating (no, not really. He's just bored). Okay... The class is starting now! I'll be back at lunch!
11:00am
Okay. It's lunchtime now. I'm going to go eat my lunch first before I continue writing this post. BTW: My friends are still talking about Pokemon.
11:35am
Today, for lunch, I ate some cauliflower, chickpea, and dahl curry. Tomorrow, I'm going to have a shorter lunchtime because I have signed up for composting duty (standing by the compost bin and making sure that no one throws un-compostable stuff in it). The compost gets rolled to the elementary school every day because that's where the school's composter lives. Today in Spanish, we played a number game as our warm-up. Next, we worked on writing our essay about what we like to do. We are now producing a final draft. I'm almost done with my final draft but want to check with my Spanish teacher before I print. WIN (What I Need) time is starting pretty soon, so I'm going to get my supplies. Be right back.
11:45am - WIN TIME
Okay. It's now WIN Time. I'm going to go ask my teacher if my science work is worthy of an extends and then make any changes that she suggests.
My teacher says that what I have right now is pretty good, but she says that I can use more words in the vocabulary/concept list to make my work better and show deeper understanding. I will do that now. I'm talking about volcanoes and how hotspots form them now - because I didn't do that yet. Now, I'm going to talk about how convection currents move tectonic plates. FYI, the question is "Explain how hotspots provide evidence for plate movement" - just so you understand what I'm talking about more.I've just realized that I've said nothing about Spirit Week. In middle school, we have a week called Spirit Week. Each day has a theme, and these themes are suggestions on what we are supposed to wear. For example, yesterday was sports day, and we were supposed to wear our favorite sports jersey (if we had one). Today is black and white day, and tomorrow is movie & book day. We're supposed to wear a shirt with our favorite character from a movie or book. Thursday is meme/vine day - what are we supposed to wear? I'm probably going to just wear normal clothes on Thursday. Friday is house t-shirt day (we just basically wear our house t-shirt) - but we get to miss some class to play on that day!
3:00pm
Okay, school is over. I'm currently going to my Chinese class. Now, I'm going to read some books. See you next week!
Thanks for sharing your day.
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed that this is post #235. That is a lot of published writing! What advice would you give to other students about why you write?
Thanks for sharing your day.
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed that this is post #235. That is a lot of published writing! What advice would you give to other students about why you write?
Personally, I think that persistence and motivation is key. You have to always write from your heart, and if you do so often, you will find that writing is one of the funnest activities on Earth!
DeleteHave a great day!
Thanks for the glimpse into your day!
ReplyDelete(I'm a teacher friend of Ms. Victor.)
I hope you're having a great day! Thanks for commenting!
Delete