Currently...
- I know it is late, but I am still writing this post because I forgot to write last week's post.
- I have finished all my homework (except for some humanities homework - preparation for an upcoming socrative seminar (basically a conversation about something), which I need to finish at school because we need to watch the movie Wonder and I don't have it at home). But other than that, I'm done with my homework, so hip hip hurray! Plus, this is due on Friday, so I have plenty of time - not that I'm gonna' postpone doing it (due dates are closer than they appear).
- The fan above me is going swoosh, swoosh, swoosh!
- I am opening up PowerSchool, the website/app to check my grades.
- I will not elaborate more, but I am pretty satisfied.
- Wait! I forgot to press the mark as done button on Google Classroom for science class! I'll do that now.
- Click! It's so satisfying to press that button.
- I have a summative assessment due tomorrow (a summative assessment is really important), so I am going to make a few minor edits to make sure there aren't any errors - or at least I can reduce the number of errors in it.
- The summative assessment is all about civic virtues and the importance of civic virtues. It also asks us to try and make a difference to the community. After carrying out our plan (what we wanted to do to make a difference), we needed to write a summary of what we did and what we learned from the project (this is what is due tomorrow - but I'm already done with it).
- I am done with my editing, so I am going to go to sleep now.
No comments:
Post a Comment