Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Slice Of Life #229 - Nothing to Write About - Tuesday, September 10th, 2019

    Hi. My name is Zhi Hong and I have nothing to write about today. Last Sunday, I went on a refugee outreach to offer medical aid to refugees (who, unfortunately, don't have any rights in Malaysia). There, I helped out by washing dental equipment and acting as a GP assistant.
    I have almost no homework (other than band homework and humanities homework), which I think I should be able to complete today (even though the due date for band is on Friday and the due date for humanities is next Wednesday).
    Later, I have my Malay class at 6pm. Just after school today, I went to ask for my Malay results for my test at school (the test was actually extremely easy). I know this sounds a little unrealistic (and not to brag), but I got 40/40 marks for the test - I told you it was easy!
    Today, at school, we had our first StuCo (Student Council) meeting. We're currently preparing for the 1st MS party and splitting up into different committees. I've signed up for the promotion and marketing committee, but have yet to hear from the committee leaders.
    Now, I have nothing to write about, so I'm gonna' go now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment