| Indo Mee-Goreng (this was labeled for reuse) Credits: https://goo.gl/images/PcwPYu |
- Tomorrow is a holiday!
- My teacher dosen't care if we hand in our homework late (but not too late). As long as we hand in our homework, he's happy.
Wait a sec.
Did my mom just kill a lizard?
...
Wait! MY MOM KILLED A LIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, the doctor in the clinic is saying it was unintentional and that it was an accident.
I KNOW THAT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! SHE DOESN'T GET THE WHOLE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yeah, she)
Now, A lizard's dead.
That is so sad.
A life was lost - not that I even like lizards anyway.
But,
I still feel bad for the lizard.
RIP, LIZARD.
Life
Anyways, back to normal life. So far, school is really fun, so that's one thing for sure. I have homework (and the other classes don't), but that's kinda' good because:
- I love homework (yes, I am a nerd - kinda' - wait. Not really)
- Something else to do at home - other than fight boredom. (ok, I'm exaggerating. Life at home's not too boring.)
BTW, I'm done with dinner. I guess I have nothing else to write about, so I might as well end he post.
This post was actually supposed to be a post about life at home and school, but the lizard was very intresting to write about, so yeah.
This post was actually supposed to be a post about life at home and school, but the lizard was very intresting to write about, so yeah.
As I end this post, I want to end with a simple message.
RIP, LIZARD.
P.S.: 撕裂蜥蜴 (ok, that's wrong. what that says is rip *like tear* lizard. Basically, it says tear the lizard. LOL.) It's supposed to be RIP 蜥蜴
P.P.S.: Kadal RIP (supposed to be Malay, but I don't think it is.)
P.P.S.: RIP lagarto (I have no idea if this is correct or not, but I used Google Translate and translated it into Spanish - Google Translate is not always correct.)
Thanks, Zhi, for your slice.
ReplyDeleteI love that you are using Google Translate. And yes, it is not always correct. My trick is to translate once into the language I want. And then to translate what it gives me back into English. Sometimes the two translations alert me to the errors. But not always.
I'm curious. How many posts have your written?