Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Slice Of Life #76 - Hundreds Of Red Packets! - Happened On 15/2/2018 (18/2/2018 (Sunday) - Tuesday 20th, February 2018 - 6/2/2018 - Written On Monday, 19/2/2018

Image result for zac power undercover summaryBook Review/Summary Of The Week - SPOILER ALERT!!! (Not exactly)

Book: Zac Power - Undercover
Author: H. L. Larry
Review/Summary: When the Government Investigation Bureau (GIB) finds out that they have a double agent giving information away to their enemy, BIG, GIB is in big trouble. Agent Rock Star, secretly Zac Power, is a 12 year old boy/spy, the best out of all in GIB. He needs to find out who the double agent is, and arrest him/her right away!



(This post is mainly about 16/2/2018 - Fri and 18/2/2018 - Sun)

15/2/2018 - Thurs:

  • Arrived at Ipoh.
  • Went to eat some dinner with my grandparents and my uncle and his wife. (My dad's side)
  • My uncle's baby appeared to be sleeping in the car.
  • Had lots of food.
  • Went home - slept.

16/2/2018 - Fri:

  • Woke up.
  • Got 2 red packets from my grandparents.
  • Got 1 red packet from my parents.
  • Got 1 red packet from my uncle.
  • Ate breakfast (more like a branch).
  • Played golf (my 3 year old cousin pretty much just hogged the stick so I was just playing with the ball.
  • Read 'The New Order' (Look at the book review from my 75th Slice.)
  • Ate lunch
  • I went to my relatives house, which was where everyone in my family tree would go once a year.
  • There, I got lots of red packets.
  • We went to give something to my dad's friend, who was now a monk.
  • Another monk told my dad that his friend was not there, and would only come back in March (or maybe it was April. I forgot...)
  • (I'm going to skip to dinner.)
  • Ate dinner with my grandparents, my uncle, my uncle's his wife, and his kids.
  • Slept in the car while we went back home (not our grandparents' home, but our home)...

17/2/2018 - Sat (At night):

  • Ate dinner with my family. (My mom's side)
  • My aunt gave me a red packet.
  • I went to a person's house *I don't want to say the name, because I don't know how to make it a not so weird name other than 'a person'* to say thank you for a cake that she asked someone to specially make for me. I did not regret going there, because I got 1 more red packet.
  • Watched a movie while eating dinner.
  • The movie was based on a true story, and was really awesome.
  • I liked the battling parts to the movie.
  • I kept the tofu for the last because the tofu was what I liked the most.
  • Watched half of the movie 'Coco'.
  • Took a bath
  • Went home
  • Slept - 12:00

18/2/2018 - Sun:

Had a playdate with my friend.
  • Woke up - 8:45
  • Texted my friend - 8:45 - 8:52 (Just want to be exact - this is one of the only exact ones because I usually would round to the nearest 5, but I actually checked the time for this one.)
  • Took a bath - 8:53
  • Ate breakfast - 9:00
  • Friend picked me up - 9:45
  • Played at my house for 5 mins (We spent 3 minutes playing arrow.io, - 9:50-10:00
  • Played offline game - arrow.io on the phone in the car, but that didn't last long because my friend's parents made us stop right after we got into the car. - This lasted only 5 seconds
  • Chatted - 10:00-10:10
  • Listened to music (and also sang) 10:10-10:35 (Basically until we got there)
  • We went up the elevator ourselves because my friend's parents went to buy something. - 10:40
  • Played Minecraft - Bedwars - 10:40-11:30
  • Went to have some water - 11:31
  • Played Bedwars myself - 11:40
  • My friend was playing this car game on the Ipad. - 11:40
  • We switched places, and I played Minecraft on the Ipad. - 12:00
  • I created a world called 'Zhi Hong', and I told my friend to not edit the world becuase I wanted to see how well I would survive. I did quite well, and even created a cactus and sugarcane farm, though not automatic. - 12:10
  • I wasn't able to go mining because I could not find any coal, and didn't find a mineshaft, and not even a cave system. All I found was 7 coal, and I used 2 of them to make torches. - 12:10
  • My friend's parents came back - 12:20
  • We ate lunch with my friend's parents while listening to music - 12:30
  • We played some more games on the Ipad and computer - 1:00
  • My parents came - 4:25
  • We played Xbox while our parents chatted. They ended up chatting for about a hour. - 4:30-5:30
  • I went home, and in the car, I found out that my parents bought new books for me.
Do you celebrate Chinese New Year? If you do, Happy New Year! What did you do this weekend? Have you ever had a playdate? This was my 3rd playdate that I ever had in my life! Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for reading my blog! Feel free to leave any comments that you have in the comments section below.  Stay updated for some other good posts and please return to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment