Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Slice Of Life #47 - Nothing To Write About - 25/7/2017

I have nothing to write about. That will be today's post.
Just Kidding...
I actually do have nothing to write about.
Serious.
What Did I Do This / Last Week???
Recently I wrote a poem about being late.
Here's my poem:
The alarm clock rings,
you stay in bed.
Wake up at 7:45,
you gotta be late.
No time for breakfast,
no time for anything.
Rushing,
packing your bag.
Looking at the time,
you gotta be late.
Heart pounding,
hands grabbing,
feet running,
you gotta be late.
running fast,
half awake.
Heart pounding,
face sweating,
don't even think about it.
Slam into a lamp post,
walk into some trash,
you still keep going.
Heart pounding,
face sweating,
feet running, 
until you reach the school. 
Running in the hallways,
reaching your class.
Walking into your class,
you see everyone,
seated.
LATE

That's going to be it for today's post!
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. This poem really reminds me when I got late to school. It also makes me feel I am late to somewhere right now.
    I like it how you add a lot of details. I can picture it and know how people feel when they were late.
    I like your poem. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete