Be sure to see what I did for my dad's birthday by clicking here!!!
![]() |
| Cake!!!!!!!!!!! |
Today's my mom's birthday. We usually don't celebrate birthdays just like today. Well we always just go and eat some cake.
Usually I make birthday cards for my mom and today I did, like always. Here is what I wrote for my mom's birthday card.
Dear Mommy, Happy Birthday!!!
I wish you a Happy 45th Birthday!!! Thank you for caring for me this whole 9 years, from when you was 36 years old. I now am good at a lot of things, all because of you. You have suffered, and now I would like to thank you. Thank you for helping me this 9 years. Thank you for supporting me for all this 9 years. I really want to thank you for helping me for all this 9 years. Looking back, all this 9 years was a very long way. 9 years of caring for me, cooking for me, raising me, etc. You have really gave me a lot and you also have gave me your very best. You always teach me what to do, what not to do. Good examples, bad examples. Teaching, is not a easy thing to do. Toegether, we have gone a long way. Working hard, sending me to ISKL every day, is not a easy job. But you still went on, you were persistent. Until now, I can say nothing but
Happy Birthday!!!
Tonight, we are going to eat with my mom's friends and probably eat some yummy stuff. I really want to wish my mom a very happy birthday and hopefully she has fun today.
Have you ever made a card for your mom's birthday? What do you give to your mom for her birthday??? What does your family usually do for birthdays??? Hope to hear from you soon!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment