On the way up to the classroom, I chatted with a dude called Lucas. We started talking about why our team leader crashed into the wishing well the previous day. "Maybe he wants to steal all the money or he secretly dropped in a coin and wished that everyone's wish doesn't come true." Then we just started laughing.
"LET US IN!!! LET US IN!!! LET US IN!!!" We all chanted so we could go in to the classroom. When we went into the classroom, we just started dancing. Then we sat down and they welcomed us back with a "WELCOME BACK TO SUPERCAMP!!!" After that, we talked about looking for the good in people. Then we got a book. It was called a show-book. We then started to pass the books to everyone in our group and wrote something good about the person in his/her's book.
Then it was time for a break. I saw some people playing soccer and then I just ate some of my bread. When we went in, we again started dancing and then 2 of the team leaders started arguing. I don't think the arguing was real and that it was just a example because:
- Both of them would have been sent home because of the airport rules - One of them destroyed property and another pushed the other.
- They started looking at us.
- They weren't allowed to use phones.
- They then did the thing again in a nicer way.
Then we just started talking about the things we should not do:
- Swear
- Use Bad Words
- Call People Names
- Shout Or YELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! (Shout Or Yell)
Then we just started practicing how to say sorry and that was it for the next 30 mins. We then did a activity where we said:
I may not be good at...
But I am very good at...
This is what I said:
I may not be very tough, but I am very confident.
Then we played a boring game where we had to split into 2 groups and then tell everyone what we were good at and what we were not. Then at the end, we just dropped the rope on the floor. Then we again took our show-book and recorded all the things we learned down. After that, we just started to write down the things we learned in the day before and that was it till it was lunchtime. The lunch food was spaghetti but the spaghetti had nothing but tomatoes so it wasn't very yummy (No Offence).
When we came back, we talked about mind maps and then we made a mind map about magnets in our show-book. It was really fun and we all liked how the teacher - Eva said correct like "Coret". It was FUN. Then we packed up and then went into a classroom to "hide" from the parents. Then we did a recap of what we did in the first 2 days and talked about how we were going to go into the room to "surprise" the parents. Then we did a recap of what we did and then took our things and went back home. My team leader - Sam talked to my parents while I went to the toilet. I found out that I got to keep my name tag (It's actually still in the car). I said goodbye to my team leader - Sam and wished to see him next time and then took my bag and show-book home.
No comments:
Post a Comment